Following on from the feats of the egg stroller, this is egg2® – egg® Reborn.
Designed in Britain with the style conscious parent in mind, egg2® introduces the concept of evolution, keeping true to school of ‘Inspired Luxury Design’.
Soft-touch marl tailoring, smooth curves, infinite lines, and superb design engineering, egg2® ensures an effortlessly smooth ride for baby and exceptional ease of use for new parents.
PRE ORDER FOR END OF MARCH DELIVERY
Available to pre-order
The egg2® 5-position handle has an adjustment range of 99 x 111cm, and with a redesigned central hub sporting a proud egg® emblem, the central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram.
Both the egg2® seat unit and carrycot feature materials which are UPF50+, providing ultimate sun protection for your baby.
Featuring a ‘one-hand fold’, the chassis is compact when folded and freestands, with the handle clear from the ground.
The egg2® carrycot has evolved in both its shape and release mechanism; as a spacious nest suitable from birth – 9kg, it is longer and features an ergonomic release lever positioned at the head end. Like the seat unit – It also features a ventilation net and viewing window.
Featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest.
Larger puncture free tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, with the stroller leaving its mark wherever it goes. Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2® has been fitted with Tru-Ride® technology as standard.
• Redesigned central hub (egg symbol on side of chassis)
• Compact one-hand fold chassis which is free-standing – handle also clear of floor
• Seat unit and carrycot now sit higher 3.5cm
• 5-position handle now taller – (99 x 111cm)
• Increased shopping basket volume 21ltrs (+4ltrs) – Max weight 3kg
• All-round suspension
• Extended wheelbase – 6cm longer
• Larger front and rear wheels
• New 3 spoke wheel design with unique tyre tread pattern
• Tru-ride Technology® Tyres
• Quick release front and rear wheels
• Swivel or fixed front wheels
• New seat unit canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
• Silent adjustment mechanism
• Larger seat unit – 7cm taller
• Higher seat unit – 3.6cm higher
• Enhanced integrated head pad and harness system with ‘quick’ adjust – with 5-point safety harness
• 3-position recline – recline simply with one hand
• Removable bumper bar, with gate-fold function
• 5-position calf adjustment – including concealed storage compartment
• Insect net included and stored under calf rest
• Tested up to 25kg as a single stroller (15kg each seat in tandem mode)
• New carrycot design with redesigned hub and extended length
• New carrycot canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
• New single-hand carrycot release system (ergonomic carrycot release handle) – replacing two button release (carrycot only)
• Increased space between all tandem configurations
• New egg2 tandem adaptors
Standard Northern Ireland Delivery FREE on orders over £50.00. 3 Working Day Delivery to NI £4.95. Next working day (DPD) £8.95.
Next working day (DPD) £10.00
3 working day (DPD) £12.00
2 working day (DPD) £13.00
Order before 2 pm to receive your order on the following working day.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase and you must contact us prior to sending a Returned Item.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.