The super soft Star Baby Wrap is aimed to make parents life that bit easier, by removing the faff, of undressing and redressing your baby to get in, and out, of the car seat.
The clever holes at the back of the hood, allows straps to be fed through, so the car seat straps are against your babies indoor clothing. The buckle feeds through a hole in the crotch.
Our travel wrap was car crash tested in 2018.
Reasons you’ll love the Stars & Snuggles Travel Wrap
- Easy Transfer from the Car. You don’t need to undress, potentially a sleeping baby to move them from the pram or carry cot, into the car seat. You can feed the car seat straps through the holes whilst the baby is wearing the Star Baby Wrap.
- Safety. No buttons, or zips – so no choking hazards. Easy to slip on – just wrap and go!
- Overheating. If you take your coat off in the car – then perhaps you need to readjust the wrap. The hood can go behind your baby’s head, and the flaps of the wrap can roll back, so vital organs stay cool, and hands & feet stay warm.
- Crash Tested Harness straps fit against your babies indoor clothing for a secure fit. Our Star Baby Wrap is Car Crash tested and approved.
- Versatile. Perfect for pram, buggy, car seat, supermarket trolley. Check out our video here.
5-point. The Baby Star Wrap can be used underneath a five-point harness.
Car Seat Protection. The Baby Star Wrap also serves as a car seat liner, to prolong the life of your car seat. If there is a thrill of spill, you can easily wash the Baby Star Wrap, unlike your car seat which proves a little bit harder!
- Comfortable. Babies are free to move and wriggle! No bulky coats and snowsuits
- Hand Cuffs. The hand cuffs allow your baby’s hands to be released for little thumb suckers! But the hand reveal cuffs can equally serve as scratch mittens, and keep little hands warm, and toastie!
- Star Shape. The nature of the star shape makes it impossible for babies to kick off the wrap
Great Quality and Value. Made in the UK, an original Stars and Snuggles design, supporting British Manufacturing
Standard Northern Ireland Delivery FREE on orders over £50.00. 3 Working Day Delivery to NI £4.95. Next working day (DPD) £8.95.
Next working day (DPD) £10.00
3 working day (DPD) £12.00
2 working day (DPD) £13.00
Order before 2 pm to receive your order on the following working day.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase and you must contact us prior to sending a Returned Item.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.