The stretchy is made from luxurious 2-way stretch cotton, ensuring a snug and supportive fit.
All Stretchy Wrap slings are manufactured in Yorkshire, UK.
or 4 fortnightly payments of £9.99 with More info
The Lifft Stretchy Wrap enables you to keep your baby close and supported, in a natural, ergonomic position. Suitable from birth, so a great introductory sling before moving on to our Lifft Slings pouches.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable from birth to 15kg (2.5kg/5.5lb to 15kg /33lb)
- Great for bonding with your baby by keeping them close to your body heat, heartbeat and reassuring voice.
- 2 way stretch for ultimate comfort, support and snug fit.
- Wrap evenly distributes weight and supports your infant in a natural ergonomic position.
- Easy to wrap around and pre-tie and then place baby in and out
- One size fits all
- Complies with CEN/TR 16512:2015
- 94% cotton, 6% elastane, Machine washable
- Made in the UK
Regular size: 500cm to fit all.
Short size: 410cm to fit up to size 12 UK, 38 EU.
Standard Northern Ireland Delivery FREE on orders over £50.00. 3 Working Day Delivery to NI £4.95. Next working day (DPD) £8.95.
Next working day (DPD) £10.00
3 working day (DPD) £12.00
2 working day (DPD) £13.00
Order before 2 pm to receive your order on the following working day.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase and you must contact us prior to sending a Returned Item.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.