Our Mother & Baby award winning BabaBing! RockOut Rocker 2 is designed to soothe and calm your baby with a gentle rocking motion. The easy to use ‘Actuation Plunger’ gives 3 easily adjustable positions for the baby rocker chair including kicking back and chillin’ out, feeding or quickly collapsing for transporting or storage. The quieter side of ‘rocking out’.
or 4 fortnightly payments of £12.50 with More info
The BabaBing! RockOut Rocker 2 is part of our contemporary, modern baby rockers range that is lightweight (3Kg) and fully portable to allow the parent or guardian to use the rocker at home or throw in the boot of the car to be used at Grandma and Grandad’s! The versatility of the RockOut Rocker is exceptional, with a 3 position recline that allows the baby rocker seat to be folded fully flat to allow for easy storage under the settee for those who have limited space within their house, flat or apartment!
- 3-Positions. Use our exclusive ‘Actuation Plunger’ to adjust and stop for feeding, laying back and chillin’ or collapsing for transportation or storage.
- Smooth rock. Our baby rocker chairs rock smooth and steady. Ideal for kicking back and taking it easy.
- Want stability? Simple. Flick out the stability legs and it stop the rock. Ideal for feeding.
- 5-point Safety Harness. Featuring another BabaBing! exclusive. Our 5 Point Safety harness is super comfortable, wide harness for baby, and super easy to use. Making in’s and out’s a doddle.
- Plush, easy care fabrics. Hip colours in ‘wipeable’ and machine washable fabric will keep your RockOut looking good.
- Flat pack for storage. Our RockOut rockers collapse with perfect ease for easy transportation or storage.
- Exclusive BabaBing! soft toys. Say hello to plush baby rocker soft toys ‘Pog’ and ‘Panjo’. They’re just hanging around from our neat toy bar. Not feeling sociable? No problem, the toy bar just pops off and they’re gone.
- Age range. Suitable from Birth up to 9kgs or 6 months approximately
- Lightweight. Under 3kgs
Standard Northern Ireland Delivery FREE on orders over £50.00. 3 Working Day Delivery to NI £4.95. Next working day (DPD) £8.95.
Next working day (DPD) £10.00
3 working day (DPD) £12.00
2 working day (DPD) £13.00
Order before 2 pm to receive your order on the following working day.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase and you must contact us prior to sending a Returned Item.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.